Back-end PHP Developer
AfeaGroup is an international IT firm specializing in data analysis and ad budget analyzation. Here at the AFEAGroup, we operate, build, create & execute data analysis for our clients, while functioning according to our principle 'We earn when you earn'. This means we do not just provide services; we do business together. We help our clients skyrocket their conversions. Over the years we've built strong relationships with many famous influencers, bloggers and social media stars. We connect them with our customers to accelerate their growth and increase sales. Along with strong relationships with reputable blogs, pages & channels, we own some of the biggest blogs, channels, and pages on social media and video sharing platforms. Our partners include Broker/FX companies, SaaS, B2B software and some international gaming companies. AfeaGroup is starting a few internal projects for which we are looking for new team members who are ambitious, creative and good problem solvers.
What you will be doing?
The Back-end PHP Developer will work with a team that develops smart and scalable solutions in HR and CV/resume/cover letter making industry to provide a solid experience for the users.
- Intensive experience in PHP for 4+ years
- The candidate should be able to show at least 2 project examples written in Codeigniter or Laravel
- Should know the principles of OOP & MVC
- Should have an experience in SQL / MySQL, phpMyAdmin
- Should have a basic level of HTML5/CSS3
- Should be able to work with Rest Web services
- Work experience with Code Versioning Tools (Git)
- Should have at least Pre-İntermediate level of English as the minimum language requirement.
It is required to mention the links of projects developed by you, which are in production.